Stick to Win
Display one of our car stickers in the back of your vehicle to stand a chance of winning one of our regular prizes. (prizes vary)
Stickers available from your retailer or direct from The Thirsk Weekly News.
General Competition Rules
- Prize on offer only will be given. No cash alternative.
- Free to enter competition, no purchase necessary.
- Entries with the correct answers will be put into a box and drawn to decide the winner.
- It is a condition of all competitions published in both papers that a picture of the winner appears in the relevant paper, failure to comply will result in a re-draw of the competition.
- The winner must claim the prize within 7 days (proof of ownership required)
- If the prize is not claimed within the specified time a new winning name will be published the following week.
- Employees of G. H. Smith & Son and The Easingwold Advertiser & Weekly News or The Thirsk Weekly News are not eligible for this competition.
- The Editor's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- You can send your entries in by hand, post, fax or email, please state name, address, telephone or email. (If under 16 please state date of birth)
- You can claim by the following methods: phone 01347 821329, fax 01347 822576, email: email@example.com or call in person Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., The Easingwold Advertiser & Weekly News/The Thirsk Weekly News
- care of G. H. Smith & Son, The Advertiser Office, Market Place, Easingwold, YO61 3AB.